Sunday 6 January 2008

Beck's year of the faith, prosperity and happiness




I did not really anticipated or expected to get the call on 31st December 2007 but it came and well I have to admit I was happy in a way. There is nothing much I can complaint really...at least I did managed to spent the last day of 2007 with the person I wanted to see. Whatever the intention was I don't want to know and I don't wish to pursue. At least for that few hours I was happy. Thank you so much.


Happy New Year everyone...we are into the 6th day of 2008 and there are another 359 more days to go.


As we are approaching the Chinese Lunar New Year in about a month's time lets hope the year of the Rat will bring prosperity and much happiness to each and everyone.


My astrological zodiac, Libra is telling me that we often succeed because we don't set our goals too high ....hmmm that is fine but I think we deserve better as we will never get where we want to be until we learn to set the bar a little higher. After all we are the charmers amongst all the other zodiac signs....the most alluring and stylish. Either love us or hate us *laughs*


This year will be MY YEAR in terms of everything, foundation in work, partner in relationship, accumulate more wealth, staying healthy and whatever that comes my way. Being ruthless is another thing. Lets be confidence here....Those will be my goals and I will make sure and I promise it will come out good.
People come into each other life for a reason and I am still waiting to find out what it is...
We are all connected, and we are all One


No comments: