Wednesday 18 June 2008

My Muses



Two days more to go...6 weeks here was hell!! But I did learned some new things like using the god damn eMac!!

Along the way...I made some new friends which has helped me in one way or another. So no more advertising and no more Dragon Head!!! That should be good news for me.

That is Sae and Daniya. Lovely girls, very sporting and crazy. I love it when they start drinking especially...*grins*. Thanks Daniya with helping me with the eMac Power Point thingy....guess I am going back to PC after this. Oh well....

And Sae...sorry if I put in difficult position with your boss. Me and her just could not work out!!! But you are so damn cool!!!

Oh...same for Siti Suhaila. She is the best so far. Keep me sane all these while.

Friday night is on..Vodka at 2nd floor staircase and later we will attack Chandra and the "plicks'!!!

You girls take care and be good

No comments: