Wednesday 22 October 2008

Beck's 43 years

Hola!! Como esta?

Was it a good birthday for me this year, I asked myself two days later after that.

Honestly, I thought it was alrite though a very quiet affair compared to the last. Damn....lots of birthdays this month..15 in total!!!

Anyway, I hope you did too on your special day. Happy Birthday to you!! At least I am glad you are happy. That is all that matters. And I was absolutely delighted on the night of the 3rd and what more on the 19th. You were the 1st to wish me. Mucho Gracias for the wonderful gift. Tu eres una senorita muy bonita!! Loving you all the way.

Thank you my friends for the presents and wishes especially my Call Centre Team at CSM. They presented me with a brand new staple and bullets...ahahaha!!!

Lets hope the years ahead will be better for each and everyone of us.

God Bless

# Happy Birthday to the rest of the lot out there!!!#

* And Shebear, I am so bloody glad you are alright!!! Everything will be fine. God is forever able.

No comments: