Saturday 17 October 2009

Port Dickson




I love the way you look...really cool!!!



Absolutely happy...




Gorgeous...






The charming me hahaha....

Last week trip to Port Dickson was really enjoyable amidst the short duration. Ran into a small election between PAS & Barisan. As usual, the ruckus and jam in the heart of PD Town. Otherwise it was good.

Hmm...the apartment wasnt that great but at least we managed to have a midnight swim..lol!! Have not done that since 100 years ago:)!!!! Ahaha...you don't know how to swim! And losing to me on card games was amusing really!

Walking with you on the beachfront was enlightening and I hope for more of this moment with you.

Just want you to be happy always. With you..there are so many things more to explore and experience...and I can't wait to begin.

Je'taime my love.

No comments: