Tuesday 6 July 2010

Save The Sumatran Rhinos Roadshow






In about a weeks time it is back to the 2nd phrase of the Honda & WWF Save The Sumatran Rhinos Roadshow again. Unlike the first trip which is to Perlis & Kedah, this time it will be somewhere nearer which is Negeri Sembilan from 12 to 16 July, 2010. Yeap only 4 days which is not bad though.

Need to revise my homework again after 3 months of missing my beloved Rhinos. Hope I won't be jittery again and still do remember all the important points. This time Kit will be following due to her family commitments especially with Natalie back at home and she needs to take care of her. Hopefully I will be able to cope without her by my side cos of lots of things. Having her around calms me down alot be in during the presentation or even staying in the hotel alone...sigh! I can't be so selfish and force her to go and let her be in trouble with her family and all....after all it is just a mere 4 days and not 2 weeks.

Money wise will come in handy...I hope to use it wisely. What matter most is to repay the money to some people whom has helped me earlier. Then probably get myself a small TV...handphone can come later.

It will be a good break from the usual DJ work for awhile...and also looking forward to the Genting trip on the 17 July, 2010.

I just wish more jobs will come our way and I think so too its about time I go out and market Creative Desire and not just sit aroung everyday not doing anything. It was a promise to Kit that we will work together and bring the company up from scratch and so it shall be.

Have a good day all. Will write soon.

No comments: