Tuesday 4 January 2011

Bye 2010..Hello 2011



Not sure if 2010 was a good year but then again it wasn't a bad year either tho!! Come to think of it, it was indeed quite a memorable & unforgetable year with lots of dramas here & there ha!!I likey....



Well, we have the biggest sporting event in the World Cup in South Africa..shucks my favourite team lost to the eventual Champions:( (I wanted Paul for Shasimi!!)

Other than that it was for me a very eventful & productive 2010!! I got rid of some people in my life for good!! That worthless bitch was really taking all the advantages she could on me....!! By kicking her arse, things turned out well indeed!! Setting up Creative Desire, we had lot of jobs be it small or big, it doesnt matter....we still make our profit & we just want to have the experience and the support of our clients!! We did Honda WWF, MSC Singapore & others!! Our works can now be viewed through http://www.facebook.com/creativedesire

We would like to sincerely thank those who put their faith & trust in us!! Along the way too, I met some new friends: Suzanne, Shayne & Audry whom the former is a real gem who without a second thought help us through thick and thin!! Mind you..she is a real "pool queen"!! After so many games, I still cant beat her...hmmm except only for Kit!! Oh yes Shamulan as well..whom we nicknamed "KFC Man" lol!!

Also thanks for the great support Nanthan, Siew Li & the Zinnia boys!! They have been tremendous all these while!!

So hopefully 2011 will be a better & more profitable year for all of us!! Good health & wealth to mum, Jessica, Monica, Goh, the Bots and all other aunties & uncles around!! Of course not forgetting my so called adopted "Wong Family" :) whom have treated me well like one of their own!!

Here I would like to give my biggest thanks, hugs & kisses to my partner & soulmate KIT WONG for being such a goop sport and most of all being so patience with me all these while!! TQ!!

My new year resolution eh...hmmm..I have it in mind, just hope I will be able to fulfill it especially for you.

Still not too late to wich everyone a Happy New Year!!!

No comments: