Tuesday 16 October 2007

The Leaf Has Overturned

It sure has been a hell of a one and a half month since I last updated my blog! I don't think I would want to go through that again. Work or personal matters..it both sucks to the maximum.

These past few months I have learnt tremendously in Spade be it good or bad. Though I am wiser it did drained me physically and mentally so much that I actually started smoking again. Yeah..I know it takes two to tango...my will power has let me down again.

The streak of bad luck was like a never-ending marathon...my car wind screen got smashed, the painting I brought from Bali was gone together with some other treasured stuffs. Have to admit it was my carelessness that led to it. No use crying over spilled milk..I supposed...sigh.

As I approach my 42 years on earth, I think my luck is changing for the better. Suddenly, all things seems to be shining brightly again!! A little patience and endurance does work actually. Godsend perhaps...ah always never lose faith in HIM. "Whenever a door closed, another window open" Suddenly I feel lucky again and all I need to do is to keep being positive and not think about stupid things or let other stuffs drown me. Ignorance is bliss...so true. Mind matters: Think Not, Want Not, Ponder Not, Crazy Not.

My dear ones, Give me a choice....not just a choice between cheese and ham BUT the possibility to think for myself.

Keeping my fingers cross so tightly....the good luck will be here to stay for a long long time.

God Bless

No comments: