Tuesday 29 July 2008

"My heart, my soul and my head is dented"

Thank you for making that remarks. I guess I can only blame myself for it, for not being able to say no and stand up to it. Just like my dad.

Am I nuts or what? I should think so. They always say where there is love, there is life...I certainly do not agree to it totally.

"Close your eyes, have no fear Beck, imagine there is no heaven, no hell below us, above us only sky..imagine all the people living for today....imagine there is no country..it isnt hard to do..nothing to kill or die for and no religion too. Imagine all the people living life in peace..you may say I am a dreamer but I am the only one...I hope someday you will join me in love"

Now for the 'blackspot'...."THE WILL OF GOD WILL NEVER TAKE ME WHERE THE GRACE OF GOD WILL NOT PROTECT ME"

Still...I am steadfastly yours till the end of time

No comments: