Monday 14 July 2008

Ultimately, untimely, anyhow, anyway

We all have expectations but it often become a disappointment if we do not work hard to realise it.

When all other's person's needs are as important as your own. Life's like glass, the brighter the glitter, the more easily broken. Freedom is the right to be wrong, not the right to do wrong.

I didn't hear you leave, I wonder how am I still here? I don't wanna know a thing it might change my memories. Oh I am what I am...I do what I want but I can't hide...

I won't go, I won't sleep, I can't breath until you are resting here with me.

It has been a couple of thousand years. I think the 10 commandments need a re-write. They are not working any longer!!

So read a book, buy a newspaper, dig up those old records. And keep your eye on your computer, I think it's looking at you funny.

With the growing old files...I want to say I miss you alot somehow!

Good night my darling.

No comments: