Friday 6 July 2007

Blossoming Jasmine



Jasmine or Mo Li Hua

1) a synonum for Jessomines also spelled Jasmin

2) a common name for other plants that have heavily fragnant flower

3) a treasured friend

There are hundreds species of Jasmine you could possibly find around us, also known as a tender and tropical shrubs and vines..ah, what a plant! And the sweetly and heavenly fragnant tea consumed by millions. For me Jasmine is not just a plant..Jasmine is more that that!

I only knew one Jasmine who is absolutely magnificient, caring and has a tremendously good heart..a wonderful soul. Well liked and loved all the way. Nothing will be able to replaced her in my heart. She blossomed and bloomed wonderfully the last time I saw her. Gone were the days she felt insecure and lost...now she has blossomed into a pretty and sweet flower full of confidence and full of goals. My admiration for her has always been there but I over stepped that special boundary. She was and still is a jewel in my heart.

Our journey ended last night 6 July 2007. I lost my Jasmine. Our path might never cross again but I hope she will at least have a little spot for me in a small corner of her petals.

"Bedewed the Jasmine bud awake

And felt life coursing through

Its petals caressed by balmy sunshine

Unfolding as if on cue

Nestled among the other flower

It shone like a jewel

It's fragrance truly a heady one

It was special, you could tell"

Thank you for the wonderful memories

You are irreplacable.

I will miss you, I shall miss you......always.

God Bless

No comments: