Monday 11 February 2008

Happiness is having you in my "garden of eternal bliss'

Funny how the world revolve around each of us..we just never know what will bring us next or what to expect. To expect the unexpected is such a powerful yet truthful 4 words.

Today is the 5th day of the Chinese Lunar Year of the rodden. How time flies, just last week everyone were so eagerly anticipating the arrival of CNY and now with ablink of an eyelit we are into the 6th day by tomorrow and all of us are a year older...sigh. Surprisingly though this year CNY has been relatively quiet compared to the past few years. Not much fireworks around, didn't see any lion dance at all...least not for this year. I have been eating and drinking like a horse...yesterday I finally vommited my guts out!!! And honestly I felt good after that!!!

You know the beautiful old parchment in which the sun and the moon keeps their diary....it is the most ravishing place ever I come acrossed so far. Somehow it managed to retain all my love for it and most importantly my sanity during that period. Short but sweet...it was absolutely deserved though. That was the best I have ever felt for a long time to come.

I remain faithfully to "you" as I first saw you the first time on 11 January 2007 at 7pm and thirteen months later where the lights went down the horizon.

At least you were happy and smiling for me then and I say 'yes' you looked wonderful that night and every other night......

No comments: