Friday 15 February 2008

Why are we at war with each other?


Normally, I thought CNY brings good luck to everyone...guess this time I was wrong again.
Why are we at each other's throat so much? After what happened in 2007, do we need to take this path again? I bruised you, you bruised me, we all bruised so easily..infact too easily.
Well I don't know about the others but I am really tired of all these. My team at war with other team under the same roof. Are we all letting our emotions running our decision and controlling our daily moods? Can someone give me an answer for that? It is draining every single of my heart beat and I am afraid it might just kill me and drive away the rest of them someday.
Everyone is so tensed up. Coming to work is like a bomb waiting to explode! We are walking on very very thin ice. And someone will has to pay for it when it breaks.

Aren't we all supposed to be passionate about our work huh? What the hell trigger all these or who the hell trigger it? Why? Are all these catfights necessary? Is it worth it? In the end we just hurt each other even more.
Though I survived the Baptism Of Fire, my heart no longer feel for Spade.
Someone please pull the trigger....

No comments: