Monday 25 February 2008

X Smoke, X Drinks


Recently I read the newspaper that Gazza has been admitted to hospital due to excessive drinking...sigh. The great George Best died because of that too and so did many others whether they are known or unknown personalities.
I think it is about time as well I will announce that I shall and I will quit both the above. Somehow as much as I love to drink, I realised after drinking it makes me a different person and not a very good person so to say. Drinks run my emotions. I tend to say hurtful things which I am not supposed to. I am a mean person when I consume too much. I lose myself, I have no control over my temper and worst I wake up smelling like alcohol in the morning! It tires me out each time....
This past weeks I have been drinking and smoking rather excessively and it is not doing both my lungs and livers any good either.
Before it gets worst, before I lose you, lose myself and lose everything it has to stop now.
As agreed, please walk away should I break my promise to you....
Thanks for looking out for me. I will not disappoint you again.

No comments: