Wednesday 12 March 2008

Kopi Queen



MoonChess...I was impressed when I first saw you and I am still impressed 2 years later. Cool and steady as ever with a large horizon for artistic creations you leaves us very much in awe most of the time with your works.


Though we seldom talk but when we do talk, it is always meaningful in some ways.

Small yet fiesty at times, I would say you are the best JAD Spade will ever get for a long time to come and you left unexpectedly last week seeking greener pasture elsewhere. At least you have the guts to let go of something for something else. That is what life should be I supposed. You go girl!!!

I shall miss you, we shall all miss you close to where the heart is. I wouldn't mind another game of paintball with you in the same team

You take care and keep well Pretzel....



1 comment:

y u e t said...

im not as good as becky said, please don't believe her, cause we are all working in advertising line, as we know, advertising like to fool audience, haha. Thanks becky anyway =) i still got lot to learn!! let me find it out what im lack of. =D come back to you with proper pronounce in "pretzelsssssss"!! >=D