Friday 7 March 2008

Maybe I

You were right...it came over me what never been before it slid under my door and I now I find the reason to admit I been too lazy.

But in this life , in this atmosphere I am starting to believe the other side of me but whose to know ....so honey surely one of us is crazy.

Maybe I...not so easily stirred, maybe I ...I got to love someone, maybe I.. I ride the storm for you..maybe I..I be the doom in your room.

So now I stand I never stood before ...whats better left don't say just don't bury the dead when you alive...I think I might just stay the night.

I am not trying to take you baby...am not trying to hear to see, am not trying to take your soul baby...I am just trying to believe.

Maybe I.....I am not the one for your love, maybe I.. I will be your heaven above...

No comments: