Monday 31 March 2008

A new chapter...

How do I decide and how do I live? Good question really.

It is that time and that sort of feelings again. Few days ago I was at breaking point but now I am at peace within myself. I will accept fate. Changes in circumstances are forcing me to take certain plans back to the drawing board. I am uncertain whether all these stem from my own ignorance or my lack of understanding of the whole event. Confusion plagues much of the past few weeks, as do fluctuating desires. Hidden tensions must be brought out into the open.

Doesn't really matter now...whatever is done cannot be undone so no use crying over spilled milk. Just move on Beck ...and get back on track.

But I must say I have one major problem with CAFB or RPKK. Some thing has to be done or fuck shit..someone has to do something or it will be mayhem soon!! Oh hell...I no longer give a damn about the whole fucked up situation!! Whoever is going sit in my hot seat I sincerely wish you all the best...you jolly well need it.

At times, I would want to dig my heels in as stubbornly as I wish...perhaps too - I feel it's payback time for someone who hasn't been quite honest. But revenge isn't usually the answer.

Suddenly, I felt light..no more heavy burden strap on my shoulder. Job satisfaction can be hard to achieve, especially if your heart's not really in it.

I need to say my thanks to you. (you know who you are). Thanks to you, the world is a better place, I am a better person. Somehow I see the changes in my everything, my attitude is more positive and I am happy.

Midweek will finalise a new chapter in my life, follow up with positive action...giving me more freedom to rediscover alot of other things. Things I should be doing. Promises that need to be kept. There's much to be said for being in the right place at the right time. Mind you, it's not always luck. Its more GOD SENT and often prior knowledge that gets us there, with valuable information often within whispering distances.

Time to stop dreaming. It's about time to start putting those unfinish, brilliant ideas, promises and plans into motion instead. And I am not alone.


I might have lost something but most importantly I gained something more precious in return.

My goodbye will come sooner than expected.

This is indeed a blessing in disguise for me...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.

Becks said...
This comment has been removed by the author.