Thursday 21 June 2007

About me..so far










It is 8.00pm now...raining terribly outside and I am sitting infront of my computer now thinking of what happened today. Oh..what happened?



Currently attached to an advertising company...wondering whether am I in a wrong place, wrong line etc? By nature I am a very hot temper person. The hottest in town if not Kelana Square! Sure...I make decision on impulse without thinking about the consequences. The after effect of that sometimes will takes its toll on me where the regrets will seep in.


In October, I will reach a certain age that perhaps I am not wanted anymore. And I am definitely feeling the pressure. Nah...I am not that old really. No luck in relationship yet....is it just me or is everything shit? Yeah..still waiting for the right one but when..only the almighty know. Gosh...when? On my gold anniversary?


Born and raised locally...can't really remember about my childhood days. I was told that I was not a very pleasant child. I was always crying for some reason or so. Hmmm...perhaps that is where the coldness in me came from.


My grandma took care of me when I was a kid. Stayed with them for awhile. Had 3 uncles and 3 aunties then in the whole house. Back then my uncles will be watching football all night long. Oh..they are Liverpool supporters...shucks. As I grow older I was hooked and now an ardent fan of the Red Devils. League Champion....too bad Gerard!!! Old Trafford rocks....Anfield rock bottom ha ha.


I am a loner by nature. Love to be by myself at certain times to do my own stuffs, reading, listening to music, writing and taking pictures along the way. My tendency to become angry has in some ways cost me a few very close friends indeed. Easily short fused and irritable as it comes but also easlity calm as and when it is over. I could be a bitch at times but I can also be someone "bestest" friend. Often I am misunderstood and misinterpreted...that's life. The problem with me is sometimes I think I am too lenient to others and thus this create another predicament for me...I can't seems to say "No"!! I hate to be pushed to the extreme and be accused...because I will kill you!


Given another chance in life all over again I would definitely want to be a war photographer, secondly, a fantastic cook and a tasteful food connoisseur...an expert, especially on the fine arts of taste. That will be grand! Food..the first enjoyment of life.


Ho ho ho.....have a good weekend babes!!

1 comment:

hEAvEngAl said...

tiu.....everybody also know ur hot temper lah...

the wording that u like to talk most "tiu"

guess who i m ...:D