Friday 29 June 2007

Malaysians..bah!

Hello people! Boy, the weekend really sucks! Here I was stuck at home so I thought I will go out to the wet market at Section 17 and grab some fresh meat and vege. I was full of zest cos that was one of earliest time I woke up on a weekend...sigh. I know I know....it happens to you too huh. Well, what transpired in a mere 1 hour that morning left me fuming and cursing the whole bloody day!!

So I started my car, got it out from the 5th floor parking and headed towards the guard house only to realise that I left the tag at home. Waited for the guard to open the god damn thing so that I can go out...and guess what he stood there stared at me blindly for a few seconds and motioned me to wind down the window and rudely ask me..."mana mau pergi"? I was like huh..what the hell you are talking about? Of course I want to go outlah dumb fuck...stupid or what? (I didn't say that to him) so I politely replied...

Me : "saya mau keluar tapi tag dekat rumah"

Spastic Guard : "mana mari, mana tag"

Me : "mau keluarlah...tag tak ada, boleh kasi nak itu tiang"

Spastic Guard : "mana mari, mana tag"

By then my temper was really up to my head. Making it worst the car behind me was honking like fuck shit! Bloody man and his dumb wife! And so I got down from the car, went over to the dumb guard and said...

Me : "oui bang, boleh buka itu tiang, saya punya tag dekat atas"

Spastic Guard : "mana mari, mana tag"

I think by then the other guard on duty knew that I was pissed and he apologised and duly open the tiang. The spastic could have apologise and told me what his problems was but he didn't. The words from my mouth was filthier than the rubbish dump. How could they possibly employ somewhat like that?? Guard you know..guard that is suppose to protect us!!#$*&%^>.

Ok so I was finally on my way after 15 minutes. Then came the 2nd part. As I was waiting to turn out to the main road out came this blue Datsun 120Y from nowhere, jumped que and cut in with no signal or anything. I was once again tested...and saying to myself loudly..."lu punya bapak punya jalan ar pundek"! Fine...nothing much I could do except honk. Moving on to LDP
driving on the outer lane...as always infront of me a nice sedan car neither on the left nor right driving as if their car is the only car on the highway! I flashed, I honked, I raised my hands all sorts..they didn't move at all. Blast them(just two people) so i accelerated past them stared at them and guess what...it was two middle aged ladies (like those "tai-tai" typelah) talking, laughing without giving a hoot who was behind them! After half an hour on the road I wanted to turn back and head home.

Reached the market, couldn't find a parking, waited for few minutes, saw a car wanted to come out and straightaway put up my indicator...I bet you all out there can figure out what happened next...sigh

What is wrong with Malaysians out there? There have no bloody manners and etiquette at all, be anywhere, in restaurant eating with the mouth open widely and chowing their food nosily and greedily like hogs upon realease from the den! Not queing up...excuse are they are in a hurry. Well ma'am so am i and the rest of the 4.5 million damn you! The aunties are the worst...they just pretend they don't hear you or they don't know. Jesus, I hope my aunties and those aunties I know are not one of them!!

Ha...during festive season when the ministers have their "Open House" I can guarantee you will see the worst side of them. All ready with their tupperwares and containers ready to pack home!! Tsk tsk tsk...hello tak pernah makan ke, tak pergi sekolahke...mak tak ajar bersopan santunnya!!

And that is just a mere half of it, not fogetting those at the service counters all across the country that are not smiling, not being polite, never say thank you when it is necessary

Cruising for bruising idiots.


I am totally mortified by them...

No comments: